hi..need help what can i doo

gokhanh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi ..

İ gave to a friends 3500L and after a week he gave back me 2000 back..

then he said he find a SIM and we can rent thee together and we agreed on i pat the first week and he will the other 3 weeks

then i pait him 7000L more..

after a week he told me that he cant pay the tier and he has no money..and offer me to saty his fothers skybox..sure i ddint accept and he told me he ll pay me back my money..

sure he never paid back :)))

i learned i cheated by him..so what can i do for it..i know i couldnt get monye back but he is telling my friends hat i didnt gave him money i rented there by myself ..

i only want he dont do the same to other people..so is there anythign i can do for it ..??

thx for helps..

thats not a big amount for me ..but he pissing about me..

we agreed on the land to rent for one moth and i will pay 2000L every week..adn he pay other ..after one week he told he has no money..as a favour i paid my part for one month first in stead of paying every week :))

now he tells people that he didint get any money from me i rent the land by myself  and stay there 1 week alone..but i get SS from my payment history..

and he cheats people and cant do anything for it..and he tellin my friends that i m a liar..omg..

gokhanh wrote:

hi ..

İ gave to a friends 3500L and after a week he gave back me 2000 back..

then he said he find a SIM and we can rent thee together and we agreed on i pat the first week and he will the other 3 weeks

then i pait him 7000L more..

after a week he told me that he cant pay the tier and he has no money..and offer me to saty his fothers skybox..sure i ddint accept and he told me he ll pay me back my money..

sure he never paid back
:)
))

i learned i cheated by him..so what can i do for it..i know i couldnt get monye back but he is telling my friends hat i didnt gave him money i rented there by myself ..

i only want he dont do the same to other people..so is there anythign i can do for it ..??

thx for helps..

lol, get better friends ;)

You can tell some friends if you know them well enough that it is worth the bother (i.e. they trust you enough to know you are telling the truth or not) or you can put something in your profile. Linden Lab doesn't get in the middle of disputes like that.

Other than defending yourself in some way, sorry, not much you can do. It's a global platform, so even if laws were not so out of touch with the times, and there were better ways to protect online investments, it would be very hard to go after someone from Second Life.

Consider it a lesson learned, and stick to what you can pay for on  your own unless you really know someone a long time first. And even then it's risky; I've heard of people who are married in real life who did something like this to each other in Second Life.

Yeh in cases like this, there's not much you can really do.. Except finding some relief in the fact that most of us have done similar stupid mistakes :P 

My general advice is that when dealing with purchases/transactions of smaller amounts like 100L$ or so you can afford to take a chance if it looks like it's something good, but in the credit amounts you've been working with, I'd personally want to check if it's an established "company" or trusted person.. whatever, just try to make sure you aren't the only customer they've dealt with, and don't be afraid to bail out if things seem weird, you can always block the person and leave if you don't want to hear them whine.. and there's probably a lot of other places where you can get similar products.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.