A No-Copy Inventory List?

Billie Winslet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all. I have been searching everywhere for a snippet of a script that will let me collect all the names of no-copy inventory items as they are added to an object in a list. I only want to list the objects. Not notecards,scripts etc.
Can anyone help me out with just a sample or a link to a sample? I am fairly confident is scripting so I am defiantlly not asking for someone to do it all for me just help me get started.

Thank you

First you get the number of inventory items in the list - and then you iterate over the items in a loop.

Then - at each loop, you check:

I hope this helps you.

• Like 2

Here is a snippet that displays an inventory list and adds a a note for attributes not set for each inventory item:

string s;string content="";integer no_perm;integer i;integer x = llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_ALL);for ( i=x-1; i>=0; i-- ){    s = llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ALL, i);    content += "\n"+": "+s ;    no_perm = ~llGetInventoryPermMask( s, MASK_NEXT );    if ( no_perm & PERM_MODIFY ) content += " (No Modify)";    if ( no_perm & PERM_COPY ) content += " (No Copy)";    if ( no_perm & PERM_TRANSFER ) content += " (No Transfer)";}llOwnerSay(content);

This is for next owner's permissions
Substitute MASK_NEXT with MASK_OWNER to reflect curent permissions

• Like 1

This is a piece of code I came up with just now as I have a project coming up that will probably use it also.

I havent compiled it so I hope there is not too many errors. But hopefully helpful for you and others too.

//Define Varlist Object_list;//Define Functionlist Make_Inv_List(){list       objects = [];integer    l = llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_OBJECT);	while(l){		string Object_name = llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_OBJECT, --l);				if ((PERM_COPY & llGetInventoryPermMask(Object_name, MASK_OWNER)) == 0) {			//object was no copy			objects = Object_name + objects;		}	}return objects;}//Start Defaultdefault{	state_entry()	{		Object_list = Make_Inv_List();		llSay(0,llDumpList2String(Object_list, " \n"));//Output the contents of "Object_list" for debuging	} 	changed( integer change )	{		if ( change == CHANGED_INVENTORY ) {			//If the Inventory has changed			Object_list = Make_Inv_List();			llSay(0,llDumpList2String(Object_list, " \n"));//Output the contents of "Object_list" for debuging		}	}}

xoxo Lilmix xoxo

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.