Hi lidenlab can you stop your Bad update thanks you and be fixe like the old one

renards89 Cerise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

That message is for linden lab please stop your update

my pc can not take it Sl animore. same whit my new one

i try it all Viewer pheonix viewer 2 and other .

you make it Secondlife not playable atm . and about mesh i know is cool but i hatemore bc use more power for see it . not know but take long for load it . nu  my pc is fine . canyourunit.com told me my pc full speed. same for the guy repare my pc told me strange i can not run secondlife good. well fixe your probleme

My probleme of it is wee see all people moving slowly and Graphic not good .

viewer 2 eat and heat lot power i have use viewer not eat much take lower memorry for i run it sorry linden . if not fixed im not put some more money on it for continue i prefer the old one update with nu mesh and old viewer

my pc i have cards9600gt 3,5 cpu 4gb memorry secondlife i have to run it but is not runing my internet hi speed ether . secondlife very bad atm and very lagy all sim so lag i poste one video soon to show

sorry for my english . i'm bored of it to walk slowly or when empty sim i run fast

4 answers to this question

Well it is very unlikely that Linden Labs will ever see your post as this is a RESIDENT board and help area, not a LL one.

If you haven't tried the Singularity viewer, you might give that a try. Friends are able to use that when they cannot use any other because of the older PC with less power issue. It has mesh and is a viewer 1 type. Good luck.

• Like 1

There's nothing to be gained by complaining here. We are all SL residents like you, not Lindens. 

Your computer ought to be able to handle SL  I have been using the same NVidia GeForce 9600 graphics card in a computer with about the same amount of memory that yours has, and I have no trouble at all.  Do not try to run your viewer with Preferences >> Graphics quality set to Ultra, and do not use shadows.  Keep your draw distance at about 128m or less. See other suggestions about lag here >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_very_laggy

If you are having trouble with the current V3 viewer, you can always install a previous version and use it instead.  Just be sure to disable the Automatic Updates feature in Preferences >> General so that you don't have it replaced as newer versions are available.  You might also consider using one of the Third Party Viewers, some of which may treat your computer more gently. >>> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory

Graphics cards will generate a lot of heat when you are using a SL viewer, so be sure to have good ventilation -- several fans and hear sinks -- and keep dust out of your computer.  Heat can destroy expensive components in your computer and will certainly decrease its performance unless you are careful.

Rolig i did With very Hi and medle and low graphic is same thing very slow and bad truse me sl very a crap todays with update

i'm not the only one says on sl all nu want talk of it. me i do . for question to change viewer good idea but you be the only the one going run faste and move but other resident you see it moving like a robot image by image

and here the viideo in lower graphic . http://youtu.be/wFEJA7tPGCc anyways Sl so bad in my opinion and other friend told me same thing Verry bored. is look like his trying to make it Big file and load pc to eat allot seriously

In addition to what has already been said in this thread, all I have to add is "the world doesn't wait on anyone".  You want what SL has to offer then you need the equipment to take advantage of that offering.........otherwise, move over.  You're holding up progress (well, not really since Linden Lab ain't going to wait on you to catch up).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.