I can't teleport into the land calls "English City".

Pete Aghurabor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I can't teleport into the land calls "English City". Does anybody know why?
When I want to teleport there, I receive:
"Teleport failed. Sorry you do not have access to that teleport destination."

Please help me.

Hmmm, but on the map I can see somebody there. Is it possible to figure out who is there?

--||-

5 answers to this question

The region is now online along with its neighboring ones. My adult verified alt gets the same message so it is not a maturity rating and the sim English City is actually a G rated sim :D.

You most often get that message when the sim is closed to all but a group. Since the sims around there seem to be educational in nature, I am guessing that this may be a RL school and that it is only open to those in the school group. I tried the neighboring sims and got the same message.

If you really want to get in there you might look up the group in search. If it is listed you could contact the owner, but I doubt that just anyone is invited in. You never know though.

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Pete.

I agree with valerie, you should try later.

That message you get can mean several things, but in this instance, I believe the Estate Managers who own English City and surrounding sims are carrying out maintenance, and the green dot you could see on the map there would have been one of the Estate Managers/owners.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.