what do i do when my avatar will not rezz when i log in

quaterwinner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

load up the game, and I cannot see anything, not even my avatar, just a blue background, then after a few seconds it will freeze, and a message will appear saying;

'You have been logged out of Second Life. This region may be experiencing trouble. Please check your connection to the internet.'

My Internect connection is perfect, and even when I try logging in with a different region, it still does the same thing no matter where I am!

I have already cleared my cache, and tryed useing my other laptop, but the same thing keeps happening! It was fine yesturday, I have never had this happen before!

Please help!  :matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-grin:

2 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, quaterwinner

The issue you have on your other thread (about being a cloud) http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Avatar/what-do-i-do-if-my-avatar-stay-a-cloud-after-i-log-in/qaq-p/1413417 and this thread are caused by the same problems with your connection.

I know you declare your internet connection is perfect. How lucky you are if this is true. But it does not appear to be.

Are you on a wireless connection, or hard wired, because SL runs much better on wired.  Also, while you may believe you are paying for a fabulous internet service, the more other people who are sharing your broadband, the more diluted it becomes for you, and hence slow SL and/or disconnections are inevitable.

If you've never had this happen to you before, again, how lucky you are. You might just want to take a note of the times when this does happen to you, see if at certain times of the day/week you are more affected than at others. Then you can badger your internet service provider to improve the service you pay for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.