Male items in Female Inventory why?

Rexella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

In my original inventory male clothing was put into my inventory and I am female and now that inventory is expanding would like to delete these items but do not seem to know how there is no delete to click so how can I get these items out of inventory please.

2 answers to this question

You should be able to delete anything in your inventory. Doesn't matter what it is; there shouldn't be anything there you can't delete unless you're wearing it. However, in your inventory, there are two main folders - the Inventory folder, and the Library folder. The Library folder contains all the starter stuff, including starter avis for both male and female, no matter what gender you chose to start with or what gender you are now. You cannot delete anything in your Library folder. That stuff is there to stay. Just minimize the Library folder and move on.

• Like 2

You cannot delete anything from your Library folder but you can hide it if you wish, you will still have the library folder with all of its contents, you just will not be able to see them.

Activate your Advanced Menu by pressing Ctrl Alt D. Now open your debug settings. Scroll to NoInventoryLibrary. Set to True. Close it.

You may need to relog Second Life to see the change.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.