Anyone know of a little ''Rez Me'' type sign?

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can't seem to find anything on marketplace.  I also tried doing a search for just ''rez me''  and its a huge list..  so figured I'd ask the forum junkies to see if you know of anything right off the top of your heads?

Basically just looking for a lil stick/wooden type of sign that just says Rez Me on it

3 answers to this question

You could make your own in a few minutes. Create the sign texture 'Rez Me' in Photoshop or some other image program then create the sign itself using just two prims to form the top part and the post, then upload the texture and apply it to the top part. Link the two prims and you have your sign.

http://www.uncp.edu/home/acurtis/NewMedia/SecondLife/HowToBuildInSecondLife.html

It sounds like a sign with a script in it that will rezz an item for you to look at before you buy it.  I can see pre-fab home builders using it to demostrate how the house would look in 3D.....maybe furniture builders would find it useful too.  I'm sure it's going to be a temporary rezz of the item.......... a few minute for you to get a good look at it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.