Sign in to follow this  
nikita Jefferson

Unable to log in

Is anyone else having a problem logging in, i get the log in screen but it hangs  and does not log in, it' been like that all morning and it's afternoon now

I see nothing on the grid status about it

Thanks Paranormal, at least i'm not alone, i guess i'll put ticket in.

this has been going on for 6 hours now.

I tried  making my start place the mesh place they advertise, and i get a message saying " unable to correct to grid, Often it's because your computer clock is set incorrectly"

I checked that and it's ok, if i try to log into my own sim, it says "Despite our best efforts something has gone wrong.

That's precisely the same error msg I get as well.

I also just submitted a ticket.

Would be nice if more users who are having the same issue posted here so LL can "hopefully" catch wind of this.

If you haven't done so, you might wish to power down your PC, your modem, and your router for a couple minutes and then reconnect them.

hi Paranormal, after trying everthing i could think of, i decided to bypass my router and put the cable directly into my laptop, that fixed it, it was a very slow router causing my problem.

I had another one i had bought a long time ago and hooked that in and now i can log in,

Hope yours is as simple.

I know it' s frustrating.

As for the case you submitted it prob. won't get looked at for a while (weeks in my experience) i give up on submitting cases, a yearly membership does not buy anything extra there.

I tried the reboot, unplug, wait 2mins etc but I don't have the option to try what you did since my router/modem is a shared device.

I just waited it out and today im fine again.

Also, just a note that LL support contacted me early this morning as well. Fortunately the issue was resolved by then :)