Textures mixed up

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

Since viewer 2 and the latest release of RLV which I'm usually always using, I seem to have textures mixing up. I will have a part of my hair showing in the fabric of my actual skirt, or bits of what's surrounding me showing like my hair or other stuff.

I didn't have that problem with the RLV I was using before, but since updating to a more recent one (allowing mesh to show I guess), it became the same as in the viewer 2.

Can anyone help me understand and eventually even solve this ?

Thanks a lot,

Sou

I've seen this from time to time. The problem has been present as long as I've been in SL, and for every viewer I've used, so it's not something new in the latest viewer.

Your best bet, if a simple relog does not fix things, is to do as Dora suggest and do a cache clearing.

- Luc -

Are  you saying that textures that would normally be on your prim hair show on skirt prims, or are you saying that they seem to overlap?

In the second case, that's called alpha conflict. If it's the first, then your cache is probably messed up and the suggestion to clear cache should clear it up. You might also consider doing a CLEAN install of your RLV viewer (if your viewer remembers who you are when you log in, after a re-install, it's a good sign it's not a clean install)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.