ACCOUNT LOST!!! Nothing works! HELP PLEASE!

Annabell Toros

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Problem is, about a year ago I had another account. Later on in the year my account got canceled! I really need to reactivate my account, but nothing works! It happened shortly after they updated second life, and ever since, every time I try to log into the system it says my account needs to be reactivated. I do not remember my friends, places I have been to, and or anything else! I really need someone's help!!!!!!

Annabell Toros

2 answers to this question

You need to submit a support ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

From the drop down menus choose "account issue" and "reactivate an old account".

If you have done this already, and been asked questions that you are unable to answer, then reply to that effect to Linden Lab and see if they can offer any other alternatives.

We are all mere residents here and sadly cannot do any more than Linden Lab to reactivate old accounts.

• Like 2

Since the update, this shouldn't be a problem. If I were you I would try relogging to see what happens and if you're still having trouble with the account I would go ahead and send out a ticket. (their reactivation process isn't as tedious anymore)

Best of luck!

-MO

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.