I had gotten my own Lindon house yesterday and I don't know how to enable scripts for other people

DemonicLust

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay, so yesterday I got my premium membership and got my free lindon house. But when i invited a friend over he soon found out that he could not use scripts. Is there any way to fix this, I have heard about creating groups and what not, but all of the instructions are for older SL viewers and I'm not sure if they even work that way. Could someone please help me?

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

As the parcel owner, you can set permissions for your parcel in World >> About Land.  On the Options tab, you'll see several check boxes with fairly obvious choices.  You'll want to allow scripts for either your group (if you have one) or all residents.  In general, most people allow scripts for all residents unless they are very concerned about griefers.

• Like 1

Linden Home land can't be group-owned. But if your personal Resident account is eligible for Linden Home land, you can set the land to a group to collaborate with other group members. That includes rights to rez objects,and to run scripts, as allowed in About Land >> Options.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.