Needing mesh assistance. On most recent SL viewer 3.2.8

Bactine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am having issues with mesh not loading correctly with the newest viewer. I'm having to log out and clear cache a lot to resolve simple issues. I've got a problem now where I'm trying to wear hair that has some messy textures used for certain parts and clean textures used for the main body of the hair. I can see the clean(neat/organized) hair parts of the mesh but any messy areas (fly away hairs/ single strands) are invisible to me unless I look at my avatar's outline infront of something with heavy glow on it. I can see the parts that are invisibl to me that way, but I do not see them normally. I have tried to do the normal clear cache & relog that i normally would and it's just now working for the hair. Is there a setting that I need to do in order to see the mesh correctly?

Turning off shadows resolved the issue, thank you. My graphics card was not the problem seeing as I saw the hair as it should be while it was rezzed on the ground, just did not show up properly as I was wearing it. I do not see how drivers are needing to be replaced when they are up to date and have had no issue prior to today. I am hopeing that I can use shadows again at some point because I do enjoy them, but I do not know why they are making my mesh items not show correctly.

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.