Beta Grid question

Fayette Charron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, I know this is a long shot, but is there any way to still download an older version of the beta grid? I'm on a Mac and my system is not up to date enough for the newest bets grid, nor the newest SL viewer (the regular viewer not being a problem). If anyone has a link to an older version of the beta grid, if it still exists, or if by some slim chance someone on a Mac has the zip file (I know how slim this chance is) would you please post here or contact me via Private message, please?

I've never used the beta grid before, so I don't know what the older names for it were, and I've only recently even looked into it. I appreciate any and all help anyone provides, even if there is nothing that can be done. Thanks!

Fayette Charron wrote:

Alright, I know this is a long shot, but is there any way to still download an older version of the beta grid?

The beta grid isn't something you download, it's a collection of servers, just like the main grid. You can log into it using any viewer that lets you log into the main grid. If you're unable to log in I can't see why your system has got anything to do with it.

Can you describe how you try to log onto the beta grid and what doesn't work?

Kwarkkeide,

In say that, you answered my questions. When I was on SL before (a few years ago) I never looked into the beta grid, so I had little knowledge of it beyond tidbits I had found looking up other information. I didn't realize that the beta grid was logged into from the same viewer by changing options on the viewer itself. I looked up how to log in and will attempt it when I an able to log in. I appreciate you taking the time to answer to my post.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.