Sign in to follow this  
Senobia Xenga

Any 'older' folks out there?

So it seems that the majority of the make friends posts come from the new to the game and/or younger 20something crowd. Are there any people in the 35+ age bracket lookin' for friends, too?

I hope so...:matte-motes-oh-rly: I'd like to meetcha.

I'm 50 and the majority of people on my friendslist are 40+. I've met them at all kinds of places, from casual groupchats, to jazz clubs and from shops to beaches. The oldest persone on my list is 76, the youngest is 19.

Yes, I am old.  I am so old Thinkerer is my son; bless his kind heart.  I enjoy kind and considerate discourse laced with humor--it keeps me young.  If you seek the same please IM me.  

All I can say is Thank God there are some older folks out there. I thought maybe I was going to have to just put up with the obnoxiousness from some of the younger crowd forever or find a new past time. I just turned the big 40 this year and it sux man!! Well it did until I saw this post. So please please Hit me up In-World.

May the young cougars unite :Pharajuku in second life_002.pngpink haired luvi_001.pngaluviel profile2.jpg

Aluviel Nakamura

Hi, I'm of the older crowd and would love to have friends to chat and explore with.

Anyone interested, please contact me, Loxxie. Love to hear from U.Loxxie yard_001.png

Aluviel Nakamura wrote:

I thought maybe I was going to have to just put up with the obnoxiousness from some of the younger crowd forever.....

Oh, heck no.  The older crowd is just as obliging.  

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Jesica Dragovar wrote:

I'm 34, turn 35 in two months, close enough

Get off my lawn you damn punk!  *shakes fist*

HAHA! yes Cel!  Just a baby!

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Jesica Dragovar wrote:

I'm 34, turn 35 in two months, close enough

Get off my lawn you damn punk!  *shakes fist*

Someone needs more fiber.

Mucilage is good.

Peace!

awww, Aluviel---I'm sorry turning 40 sux for ya.  I'm 46, and I LOVE it.  You know what they say don't you?-----naughty forties.  I am often at Frank's cuz i love to get all dolled up and dance---come check it out.  :matte-motes-bashful-cute: