How can I stop a Bloodlines clan head from banning his members from my club?

Aries Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am trying to start a club and was in a bloodlines clan when I started building the club. I have since left the clan and the head of the clan has done nothing but try to make my life unbearable. He has caused me to lose my SL husband and is now trying to come between myself and my friends who remain in his clan. He has now issued a notice that tells his member not to join my club group and also accuses me of being in charge of attacks on him and a member of his clan. I know nothing of the attacks until after the fact. He is using his power as the head of his clan to try to shut down my club and make my life completely unbearable in SL. What can I do?

4 answers to this question

You can try to report him for griefing. Not sure how effective it'll be, but I'd give it a shot. In truth this sounds like more of a resident-to-resident thing, so other than banning him from your land and reporting him, all you can do is ignore him. Not everyone in SL is a part of this guy's clan, so there are plenty of other people who can come and have fun.

• Like 1

Dra-ma happens in SL. Linden Labs will not intervene.

So your friends can either side with you and come to the club getting banned from the Bloodlines group or choose to stay with the group and not come to your club. This is much like "real life". Not necessarily fun. Egos often get in the way and power corrupts. Sound familiar? So aside from your friends that choose to side with you, you will need to make new friends and customers. Again, not much different than real life. There isn't much you can do but move on.

• Like 1

This is a resident to resident dispute, and it is unlikely that Linden Lab will get involved.  However, you can try filing an Abuse Report for harrassment.  File a report for each incident that occurs.

I would also suggest making new friends outside the clan.

Remain calm and reasonable and polite, but stand your ground when attacked in IM or chat.  If your friends ARE your friends, they will eventually figure out who's being a jackass.

• Like 1

I have had a problem with vampire clans my first experience on SL was with a hateful Vampire Queen who was not a nice person in RL as well as i happened and because i had brought my best friends daughter on to SL to show her the world and the clan thi nasty **bleep** was nasty to her, so i left the clan and went to another the **bleep** followed me and in voice was abusive about me it was horrible i felt victimised.   I know where you are coming from personally set up a club do what you want and ignore them cause there are some evil and sad people n SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.