Looking for people that wanna hang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im So Looking for people that want to hang out  in and out of world. I have met some people off game  and loved it. I started  a group and I really hope some people  join to have a good time  and maybe  Ill find my  one. If anyone  has any suggestions please  hit me up 

Victory

Victory Atlas wrote:

I started  a group and I really hope some people  join to have a good time  and maybe  Ill find my  one.

Victory

Victory is kind of a long name (three syllables). I would suggest either going by Vic or Tory, depending on your gender. What do you mean by find your one? You mean your soulmate? The missing piece of the puzzle that is you?

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:  What do you mean by find your one? You mean your soulmate? The missing piece of the puzzle that is you?

Something poetic about that.

Yes there is, like a lot of Randall's posts. You can always count on him for things poetic, or dirty minded, or sometimes both :smileyvery-happy:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Yes there is, like a lot of Randall's posts. You can always count on him for things poetic, or dirty minded, or sometimes both :smileyvery-happy:

That's like sex. Sometimes it's so equisite and perfect, it feels like poetry. Sometimes it just feels dirty. And sometimes it's so dirty it's beautiful, like a Bukowski poem.

• 2 weeks later...

Randall Ahren wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

That's like sex. Sometimes it's so equisite and perfect, it feels like poetry. Sometimes it just feels dirty. And sometimes it's so dirty it's beautiful, like a Bukowski poem.

he always make me laugh.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.