Merchandise somehow changes prices?

Shelby Silverspar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've certainly seen my transaction page bork up before. Most commonly, not updating immediately also payments missing and payments displayed in the wrong order. Normally these sort of errors are fixed the next day when I check the transactions. Not experienced your issue before though.

Is there any discrepancy between your inworld L$ balance and the website L$ balance?

I've regularly had for sale items set themselves back to not for sale, but I've never seen one change prices.

Is there any chance you could have another prim vendor in your region set for that price, something left behind from building? Like maybe a second copy behind the first, or in another location? You could use a prim hunting gadget to search your shop by object name maybe?

Zanara Zenovka wrote:

I've regularly had for sale items set themselves back to not for sale, but I've never seen one change prices.

Is there any chance you could have another prim vendor in your region set for that price, something left behind from building? Like maybe a second copy behind the first, or in another location? You could use a prim hunting gadget to search your shop by object name maybe?

This seems like the most likely explanation, I have had this a few times, usually I end up selling something for L$10 because I didnt change the price properly when set for sale, or I meant to set to show in search  

Weird,im so lazy I never look at my transactions ..I pay my cost on Fridays and cash out what is left for me and never really go threw it.

I have like 5 partners in 5 different markets (scripter for hire) half the time I do not control sales prices I just get a % for my part of the build..

"

"Really?

Would you find it easier to believe that the number somehow changed by itself, or that some company insider changed it intentionally?""

that seems a little on the paranoid side seeing the banking section of this is locked up trump tite with logging of every entry to that data base and any history change would be logged as well .

There doesn't have to be an absolute logic to Malefector Linden's decisions.

There only needs to be some element of logic which might blind him to the rest of the matter, or which is being cleverly explored for abusive utility. 

Moreover, there have been patterns of incidents in the past where an apparently pointless action later makes sense as a test for some later, related action which is, itself, easier to believe as conspiracy or sabotage. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.