Why are my brand new textures not showing?

LordDraconousVerash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I unpacked the Textures earlier from one person and had to have them resend it because it didn't work proporly. Second time I went to buy 1 single item of textures for glass... Those don't show up either in my Texture menu. They are very we there but dont show up in the texture menu for when I go to change the texture of a creation. I'm not really sure what's going on but I'd like to fix it.

To add, the second purchase I made was from a different person and yes they are boxed. I've been having issues like this for a few days now after buying items from the marketplace or in SL.

If anyone knows what the problem could be, Please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

2 answers to this question

Not sure this is your problem but textures that are no transfer (not full perm textures which ARE the norm) do not show up in your texture choice window when building. The textures appear in your INVENTORY, but if you type in the name or part of the name of the texture in the texture pane of the build menu, they don't appear on the list .

It is possible that your textures are not full perm. You can check that by right clicking on the texture in the inventory window and choosing PROPERTIES. Some items on the marketplace are meant as demos or trials so that you can see the quality of the work. This might be a case such as that.

You can still USE those no transfer textures but you have to drag them over from your inventory window onto the texture pane in your build menu or sometimes directly onto the object. The items that you make from these will not be transferable since the texture is not.

If your textures are full perm ones, then I have no idea why this is happening. It could be a viewer issue I guess. Good luck.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.