New to SL, looking to make friends.

KatherineHeart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, the site is pretty easy to figure out; it's just like any other website, really, although of course there are things that can be a little hard to find every now and then. It's inworld that's hard to navigate. If you haven't been inworld yet, I suggest you go ahead and download the viewer (click "Hep," then "downloads" at the top of the screen to find it) and head in. Of course, if you've already done that, you're good to go! Feel free to shoot me an IM inworld if you have any questions, and/or send over a friend request and I'll accept when I'm next inworld.

I'm new too! :D

So far the site isn't that difficult to understand and my lack of linden dollars isn't as distressing at I'd thought it would be {I have no intent to spend my real life money onvirtual currency, I've learned that I get bored easily after buying money so I'd really rather not waste my money xD}.

I'd say inworld is definitely harder than the forums and the slang like "rez" might be hard to get used to.

Unless you have a slow laptop {like mine =_=} then I don't think inworld should give you a problem. I justgot messed up on navigating with the arrow keys. Good luck! :D

~Fellow n00b :3

the website you are on right now is easy to understand it is like any other website but inworld is alot different from anything you could have seen. when second life says "virtual world" it isn't kidding. you can do whatever you wish. from roleplaying to just hanging out with friends, from shoping to attending virtual weddings, sl if full of stuff to do. you can even start your own buisness and sell a product you make for Lindon profit. (recomend you get to know stuff inworld before you try to create items to sell as it is hard there are classes at helping haven or builders brewery both places are free to learn about textures and scripting.) if you have more questions about anything please im emmett cullen and i will help you or reffer you to somebody who can help you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All My names Funky I been around about a year but still learning if you need a friend or have questions ill try to answer them or find the answer for you. =)

Enjoy your SL

Funkilicous Resident

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.