Graphic Problems

LexiaPoris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just recently joined Second Life (Like... a few moments ago) and all the sudden, after I downloaded the viewer from the site and logged in, I heard the Prim (or... whatever you call the graphics) won't load as fast because of the user generated content, I thought I was colorblind, I managed to get a Screen Shot.

<Removed>

Almost everything around my avie is pink and blocky.

Is it the viewer itself or is it on my end or what?

Your link leads to a malicious website spreading viruses

Malicious Web Site Blocked

You attempted to access:

LINK REMOVED FOR USER SAFETY

This is a known malicious web site. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

For your protection, this web site has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

My guess is you may have a virus lol

They might, but then again, it's not their responsibility to cater to out-of-date software and equipment, so they might not. Updating drivers is free and, I'm told, fairly simple, so they may just leave it.

I've been too lazy to update my drivers, myself. Basic shaders send my computer into heart failure, anyway, so I just leave them off and don't worry about it too much. I'd be in the same boat if I enabled them, though!

(Not trying to sound catty with that first sentence, but I'm dead tired, my brain's not working, and I can't figure out how to rephrase it. Any cattiness is unintentional!)

• 4 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.