REGARDING A RESENT POST MADE ON 2/24/2012

blueeyedcowgirl1 Xue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I HAD POSTED THAT I'D PURCHASED A FEW ITEMS ON 2/22/2012. THAT I'D GONE IN TO SL ON THE MORNING OF 2/23/2012 AND LAG WAS SO BAD I DIDN' T GET MY ITEM'S INTO MY INVENTORY. I GAVE YOU DATE'S AND TIME'S. I GAVE A LIST OF ITEM'S BUT THE ONLY ITEM'S THERE WAS WAS A WEDDING DRESS, WEDDING CAKE, BRIDAL BOUQUET AND A SET OF 18 GLASS SLIPPERS. I FOUND THE KISSING POSE AND THE CAKE CUTTING POSE STILLING IN MY SHOPPING CART.I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD TRADE THE BRIDAL BOUQUET ,I FOUND A BETTER ONE THE DAISY BRIDAL BOUQEUT WITH SNIFF ARE WHAT EVER IT'S ONLY 15 LINDENS AND CHANGABLE RIBBON COLORS.

3 answers to this question

Hello again. Yes you can. Normally you should be able to remove stuff you don't want any more from your shopping cart. If you can't access your cart or you can't remove your items you have to submit a ticket --> Marketplace --> General Marketplace Issues. Explain the problem there, report if you get an error message, include a pic which shows the items into your cart and wait for a reply.

First, please note that you're not addressing LL here; you're talking to other residents just like you, so we can't do anything about your problem.

Second, if you didn't get the original items you already purchased, but have been charged for them, there are several things you can try:

1) Make sure you've been charged by going to the marketplace, then in the top right corner of the screen click "my marketplace" and in the drop-down menu, "my account." On the left hand side of the screen when the new page loads, choose "order history" and look at that order. If it says the items have been delivered, you've been charged. If you never got the items:

2) Go inworld and mute someone. Anyone, it doesn't matter who. See if that triggers the delivery. If not:

3) Create a notecard by right-click your notecard folder in your inventory and choosing "new notecard" or "create notecard" or similar (different viewers sometimes say different things, but it's the same concept). Label the notecard with your name and the date, explain what happened (I recommend not using all caps, as that can come off as confrontational), and copy and paste the appropriate transaction history. Send the notecard to the merchant whose item(s) you did not recieve. Repeat the process for each creator whose items you did not recieve. Wait a few days, and if you still don't get the items:

4) Submit a ticket about the issue with LL, choosing "Marketplace > Failed Marktplace Delivery" as your categories. Do the same thing you did in the merchant notecards - explain the issue, copy and paste the transaction history, and wait a few days. LL should force a redelivery.

As for trading an item, no. You've already purchased the other bouquet, if I understand you correctly. You haven't recieved it, but you've bought and paid for it. LL can force a redelivery of the item, since you never got it, but they can't trade it out when you've already made the purchase. Especially since it sounds like the bouquets were made by two different people! You can purchase the new bouquet, and (if they both deliver correctly) you'll get both of them, but you can't trade one for the other once the purchase has been made.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.