any report of disappearing items from lands ? It happens to me

Calon Yoshikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It can and has happened before.

Sometimes the region can crash or be restarted after you placed the items and they disappear because the region may revert back to an safer earlier time. Not sure if this is what happened, and if they are no copy items, they could be lost.

But Check your lost and found. I have had some objects return to me for no appearent reason

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

It can and has happened before.

Sometimes the region can crash or be restarted after you placed the items and they disappear because the region may revert back to an safer earlier time. Not sure if this is what happened, and if they are no copy items, they could be lost.

But Check your lost and found. I have had some objects return to me for no appearent reason

• Like 1

Just in case you haven't already looked there ........  Visit the sim's garbage collection spot at <0.0,0.0,0.0> (the extreme SW corner of the sim, below the surface).  When the servers can't figure out where to put something, that's often where it goes. I check my sim's garbage collection every month or two and I usually find one or two things that have gone astray.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.