Everything Shoes

iheartmyself

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You know those everything pizzas?  Put everything creative you think you have seen in Second Life on a shoe:

http://konadlicious.blogspot.com/2012/01/just-kill-me-nowhot-rod-shoes.html

I love the idea, I love real leather.  But I want to see shoes like this made out of durable materials.  Maybe with natural lining for where skin might touch the shoe and then something artificial and hard, like plastic.  Something that won't bend out of shape easily and that you can actually walk down the street in.

They should also encourage healthy body ergonomics.  Because many people in noncreative, serious jobs may have to look professional, its possible they should make running and athletic shoes look good, because they are a woman's chance to show off her style while also encouraging and reinforcing a healthy lifestyle.  "Two birds with one stone" mentality - meet national and other objectives for a healthy community, encourage behaviors that cut on healthcare and possibly private insurance costs and support artists and designers.

• Like 1

hahahaah, omgggg,  those toes :matte-motes-sing:

Good idea, just dont put those toes on it ok , hahhahah.

I might buy one, i love crazy shoes and boots.

There a new smilie icon in the button bar, with reallly wide spread eyes that does not sow up on the list, darn , i love the icon to get the smilies more then the smilies 

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.