hello i want know how this person harley haynes keeps gettting my hubby banned or blocked ?? help

babygirl04 Scorpio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello  im babygirl04 Scorpio on sl , and i'd like to know how this person Harley Hynes keeps getting my partner on sl blocked or banned ?? and if he is banned or blocked again is cause she keeps making false accusations on him on sl.. and what can be done ?? if anyone can help lighten me on this situation plzz do thank u very much , she brings  Green Lantern to our land all my hubby does is stay and build and mind his own business and stuff.. and she brings Green Lantern makes accusations and then he gets blocked or banned and my hubby name is IInfamous Resident  cause this his third time being blicked for this man coming on our land and stuff shutting him down and blicking him .. have a blessed day if anyone can answer plzz do =)

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure who you would report this to but you should remove the name of the person you're accusing so you don't get banned for TOS violations.

8.2 You agree that you will not: (v) Post, display or transmit Content that is harmful, threatening or harassing, defamatory, libelous, false, inaccurate, misleading, or invades another person's privacy;

First:  Don't name names here, it's against the forum rules and could get YOU suspended.

Second:  With a name like "Infamous Resident" I find it difficult to believe that your partner is completely innocent in this matter.  However, my personal skepticism aside,

Third:  Green Lantern is a vigilante group.  Some say they do a service by identifying and Abuse Reporting griefers and other undesirable people.  Others say they are themselves a griefer group.  They can be effective in getting penalties assessed on people because they submit multiple Abuse Reports about them.

Fourth:  The way to combat this is to 1) contest any bans or suspensions issued by Linden Lab.  2) Eject, ban, and mute any intruders on your land, or put up ban lines or a security system to keep them away.  3)  Abuse Report any griefers or people harassing you.

LOL, well sometimes people are crude like that in SL. Nothing can be done, and i would not expect any help from the forums for such a thing. Do move on.

About names. Everybody here says that it is against the tos using them LOL. It's a self fullfilling myth well kept. It's not direcly against the Tos since the names you use are just SL play names, nothing to worry about. I have used SL names so often here, specially to expose serious bad shop owners and never had problems from Linden Lab or such.

But i don't think you can expect help here for such a thing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.