* How Do I Report an *Group* for Encouraging *Age Play* & Violating the ToS?

franklincoln

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm not going to get into too much detail about my personal views on "age play".  Let's just say I'm pretty darned conservative and traditional about such behavior and have a very difficult time understanding and accepting why grown adults gravitate to activities and lifestyles that foster questionable behavior.  There's no law against it, I know, but I don't have to accept it.......just don't get in my face over it.

That's out of the way so I'll give my opinion on your "Encouraging 'Age play'".  Age play, in itself, is not against the ToS.  Anyone can have a child avatar and play a child in SL.  I can see some very innocent age playing that is, in no way, inappropriate in a legal sense (heck, I'll even admit in a socially moral sense either).  I have two nieces and I'm an adult.  One niece is 6 years old and one is 16 months old.  I love being around them.  We play, we cuddle, we act silly..........it's far from inapproprate.  The line on "age play" in the SL ToS is crossed when the age play becomes sexual age play.  And from your discription about the group, there does not appear to be any overt encouragement of sexual age play...........your AR's will go nowhere. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.