The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Porky Gorky said: "Based on the amount of sims that went offline during Q4, I speculate that there will not be any more public economic reports."

leliel Mirihi had this speculation about Porky Gorky's speculation: "A minor dip compared to the number of sims that were lost in 4Q08 and 1Q09.  LL is always late releasing the reports and each time people come up with some wild speculation as to why. I think it's just because LL is slow."

My speculation may have been pulled straight out of my arse without any research as leliel Mirihi was so kind to point out. But everyday we go without seeing the Q4 report, my speculation becomes more feasable.

I still don't think we are going to get a Q4 report. If I am wrong I shall eat my hat / face bag.

Porky Gorky wrote:

My speculation may have been pulled straight out of my arse without any research as leliel Mirihi was so kind to point out. But everyday we go without seeing the Q4 report, my speculation becomes more feasable.

I still don't think we are going to get a Q4 report. If I am wrong I shall eat my hat / face bag.

/me walks around looking slightly more smug everyday.

You might be right, I doubt there will be a Q4  2011 report...we're already into the last 1/3rd of Q1.....and the figures are not necessarily good for that either.

Whoop whoop.....down to 30,174 sims now.....lost another 210 Estate Sims in the last 4 days!!! That is nearly a 1000 PE sims since Jan 1st (nearly 5% of PE sims)

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

This just in:

Normally if the results were flat, they at least could pick out some figures and show improvement or growth, but these  gradual downward trends are now so obvious, its really hard to manipulate the figures....especially the key ones like Land mass & concurrency.

No more transparency. (or fudged figures)

Rene Erlanger wrote:

What else can you in your Crystal Ball?

Any guesses when total Sims falls below the 30k mark?

I've just paid close attention to what you have written since your return and based my speculation on that. 

So you tell me? :matte-motes-big-grin-evil:

Irene Muni wrote:

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

This just in:

Bravo
!
That
means we will have
bi-monthly
reports
, right?

:smileymad:

Speaking as an authority on the matter (see earlier gloating) I can safely say we will not be seeing any economic reporting from the Lab in the short term future, This may change if the numbers improve down the road, I will let you know in advance if it does. ::matte-motes-big-grin:

Porky "The Master of Speculation" Gorky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.