Viewer crashing at startup

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

Welcome to the club. I have had the same problem a month ago. I resolved it by disintalling sl and the driver of the video card. Then reinstall the original driver for the video card and reintalled sl and it worked. howerver 2 days ago i emptied cache using advance seting in sl and bang, vfs initialization  crash again. This time the above cure does not work and i have no clue how to get this fixed now. I would like to get in touch  with SL for technical help but dont know how to get a hold of anybody there. A very annoying problem. You literally have to buy a new comp to make it work again.  Clearly there is a relation between cache and video driver. Gota desk top with 4.00gb ram, 9800 nvdia video card, hp dual core 3800+ processor amd athlon

1 answer to this question

Hello

Welcome to the club. I have had the same problem a month ago. I resolved it by disintalling sl and the driver of the video card. Then reinstall the original driver for the video card and reintalled sl and it worked. howerver 2 days ago i emptied cache using advance seting in sl and bang, vfs initialization  crash again. This time the above cure does not work and i have no clue how to get this fixed now. I would like to get in touch  with SL for technical help but dont know how to get a hold of anybody there. A very annoying problem. You literally have to buy a new comp to make it work again.  Clearly there is a relation between cache and video driver. Gota desk top with 4.00gb ram, 9800 nvdia video card, hp dual core 3800+ processor amd athlon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.