Sign in to follow this  
Camaban

Xcite X4 Titan and Swinger

I am having a problem with the Titan and Swinger not responding to masturbation arousal.  When I first picked them up, I had no issues.  Now there is no response at all.  This started a few days after picking the Titan up.  I have changed no settings and because I thought it might be an issue with the Titan, I bought the swinger as well.  Same issues.

I have filed a trouble ticket with Xcite, but still have not had any response.  I have updated the product repeatedly, deleted from inventory, re-installed via the website, changed and changed back every setting - nothing works.  I am able to set the arousal level using the slider, but that is akward and why I went with xcite instead of other options.

Anyone have any ideas? It is bugging my like crazy that it won;t act as advertised (and as it was when I first got it).

Thanks!  --Cam

Have you tried Xcite!'s web support? They have FAQ, Knowledge Base, and Contact Info.

I've never had a problem with Xcite! support. They are pretty good. But, it does take them some time to respond and you MUST contact them in world according to their instructions with the information they need to help you.

yup,

I have tried their website.  Can't access it here at work to get the names to contact inworld (using mobile client) but I will try when I get home.

Turns out I had made a change to the masturbation settings in kinks.  This caused that animation to stop working.  Just posting this in case someone else ends up with the same issues.