cant enter some adult lands - i am verified

Mannie Clowes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1st of all i couldn't see a problem forum so sorry if this should be anywhere else

i seem to be blocked from entering 5% or so of adult lands, when i try to TP it says im not verified.....i am verified i can join other adult sims with no problem. now i've had this problem before on sims i've tried going to where the owner has solved the problem so i know its some setting on the land (i've gotten into the land owner switched whatever he switched on/off and i got booted straight back out again saying im not verified once more)

i should have asked him what he did at the time to let me in but i shouldn't and its become a problem again, can anyone tell me how the land/sim owner would fix this ?

Something must have been wrong with your age verification Mannie. Your profile is rated General. Have a look here. I would suggest you go through the age verification process again. The fact that you have payment info on file may allow you to certain Adult sims that don't require age verified profile. Probably the 5% you can't access DO require that you are verified to let you in.

mannie.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Something must have been wrong with your age verification Mannie. Your profile is rated General. Have a look here. I would suggest you go through the age verification process again. The fact that you have payment info on file may allow you to certain Adult sims that don't require age verified profile. Probably the 5% you can't access DO require that you are verified to let you in.

mannie.jpg

Val, I'm adult verified and have no problem accessing adult land, yet my profile is "G" also...I don't think that rating has anything to do with it :(

i think that is just profile rating..

but also being able to get into adult lands does not mean they are verified..they could just have payment info on file and ya being like 5% could be that those are age verified sims..

mannie..go to your dashboard and see what it says under adult verification..if it says you are verified there..then just make a ticket  to let LL know there is a problem..

if it shows that you still need to do it then  just redo it is all..

it will be on the side menu on the left side of your dashboard..

ETA:omg when i get home from work i am so wired that i end up editing my posts like 3 times before it's actually got the right spelling in it lol

hmmmm ok cheers i assumed that by entering card details that was enough

on the site it says im verified, click age verification just tell me to  change preferences in the viewer (which its already at adult) under where it says "

Age Verification: Mannie Clowes

You now have access to Adult-rated areas in Second Life! Time to explore. Have a great time!"

Mannie Clowes wrote:

hmmmm ok cheers i assumed that by entering card details that was enough

there is a drop down for your birthday also..you do age verification from your dashboard...

so if you haven't done it there then that's probably your reason for not getting in those few sims..=)

if you go to your dashboard it will say this if you are age verified ..

Age Verification: Ceka Cianci

Hmmm... it looks like you've already gone through the age-verification process. You should have access to Adult-rated areas in Second Life! Go check it out — and have a great time!

ok if you are not seeign a dropdown for your birthday to be added then you should be age verified..

you may end up havign to file a ticket with LL and ask them what is going on or what could be causing it..

did you just recently do your age verification?

i've heard some people say it took a couple of days after doing theirs  before they stopped having problems..

i just cliced on the age verification thing again and it didn't ask me to confirm my age so i relogged into SL and it worked, i put my card details into SL the 1st few days age verification came into SL and hardly had any problems, never told me i needed to confirm my age

oh well it works now (i hope) thx guys

ya ..i've had it where sometimes the sim will just act strange and say i'm not verified when i have been since forever lol..

so it could just be a few sims getting goofy from lag..are you trying to tp to them or are you trying to walk into them..most times tping can have all kinds of strange results..where sim crossing will just let you in lol

i've even had a message where it said i was banned from the sim..then just did a sim crossing and the glitch wasn't there..so it just may be a glitch with some sims is all ..hope so anyways hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.