Question about market place

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a few things from market place over a week ago and got everything except for one item. I contacted the owner but yet to hear anything from them. I just checked my transfer for that order and the L's went to someone named Commerce Linden and not the person who owns the produc. Now this has me scratching my head, did I do the right thing in contacting the owner of the product or what? I hardly order from market place so I have no idea if this is something I should worry about or not.

Thanks for your time,

Penelope

You did the right thing I guess. Payment always goes to Commerce Linden first, then Commerce Linden pays 95% (in most cases) of that to each seller.

Unreceived and accidentally discarded items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

quote from http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Shopping-in-the-Second-Life-Marketplace/ta-p/700189

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.