I am about two **bleep**ing seconds from deleting my account

Vice Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

Keep in mind we're residents volunteering to help in here. We're not LL employees and have no special magic wand to wave to make things work. (If i did, I'd be the CEO and SL would be bigger than WoW)

Having said that, you could try taking a breath and then contacting support although from this update on the Grid Status webpage it seems there was a problem with buying L$ earlier that's now been fixed. Also if you've never bought before you may need to verify your payment info. See this page for details.

If you still have issues buying L$ then you'll need to contact support and file a ticket or, call LL's Billing Dept, using their toll-free number.

• Like 1

Are you trying to buy on the website? I had an issue that when i went to buy   after i uploaded money  a pop up box would ask me for my passwordw hich i  put in and it said something about not  being correct, so after i uploaded some money using paypal i had to  go inworld and click on the $ sign and buy  the lindens that way and it worked

Vice Blackheart wrote:

You need to explain to me why I can't buy linden.And you need to do it fast. I have not tolerance with you people anymore.

Heaven help you when you get a real life problem if this is how irrational you are over a tiny problem in a virtual world. 

Check your blood sugar levels.

Have you had a pooh today?

Sort out your anger management.

Now tell us, why can't you buy Lindens? Are you over your purchasing limit? Is your payment method not the right one?  Have you checked the grid status via your dashboard/home page?  The clues are all with you. We are residents, not mind-readers. We would be more willing to help you if you were not so abusive in tone.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.