My account is a werewolf

iheartmyself

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you don't like your forum icon, change it. At the top of your screen, go to "My Settings." The third tab over should be "Avatars." Choose whichever one suits you; or upload your own image, and then choose "From uploaded images" to use it as your icon.

ETA: That has nothing to do with your account or avatar, by the way. It's just your forum icon.

Yeah I just wonder why it is a little wolf is all.  I am hoping to wait and see if I can change my account status to Member instead of Recognized Resident.  I do not like it because I feel that it means something weird.  I want to be something else!  Lol.  I see people complain and not say much interesting content and they are considered Members or Honored Residents.  I want to change it by what I say and its usefulness.

It's chosen at random ^_^ No particular reason.

Your rank will increase as you contribute to the forums, you are correct. The ranking system is considered largely irrelevant and silly, though, by the majority of those who participate here. It doesn't really mean anything in particular. Or, as someone's forum signature used to say, "better to have a member rank than a rank member." ^_~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.