Will someone make me an avatar :D

jaysawatzki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ummm...Good luck.

If you want someone to custom build you an avatar from scratch, you can expect to pay for it, and pay pretty high. You'd do better to mess with your own shape (it's really not hard once you get the hang of it) and hunt around for skins, hair, and clothes to suit you. It'll be cheaper. I doubt you'll find anyone to make you an avatar just to be your very best friend.

There used to be a place that specialized in creating avatars that looked like their RL operators, but I can't find it now.

Hello Jay, no need for a custom avatar. Just shop around for a skin that looks close to that, Zanzo is a good place to start. For the shape you can make it yourself to look like that (very close) but first get a skin. Then the hair is no problem I have seen hair like that all you got to do is shop around, that is the fun part of making your avi.

ETA: Btw that look is definately possible. My teen avi has that exact facial features, I will not give it to you though as it specially made for me and I don't want to share :P But yeah you can look exactly like that. 

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

Don't forget that this is SL, your avatar does not have to look like the RL you.

Let us face it - while most SL avatars are either beautiful or buff, do you think the operators are that sexy? I know mine is way prettier than RL me.

And don't remind the often excessively large breasts and other genitalia people elect to employ. Might depend on zone and time of day of course.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.