Jump to content

And the Oscar goes to....


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One week to go before the Academy Awards will be given in LA. Time to show your glamorous outfits ladies and gentlemen. A decor has been set for you to take your best pics and post them here! Please f

I did make it over there earlier :matte-motes-little-laugh: I'm hoping my internet has a better day tomorrow so I can have a little more fun with it lol. ETA ~ /me wonders how she ended up replying

This one was fun, thanks  


valerie Inshan wrote:

Such an awesome man in matching colors with the carpet!

I was trying to not look like a penguin, but I ended up looking like the carpet. Maybe I should have went with the all-black avant-garde look.

@Kylie, you requested photos from men too, so I'm thinking I should receive some sort of sexual favor from you now. I'm letting Val off because she posted different hair colors for me. You on the other hand....     /winks

@Dee, thank you. I'm kind of partial to your multi-hued dress. Second choice would be the black one.

@ajja, your very welcome.

@Saraya, love your blond hair. It really works well for you.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:



 

@Kylie, you requested photos from men too, so I'm thinking I should receive some sort of sexual favor from you now. I'm letting Val off because she posted different hair colors for me.
You on the other hand....     /winks

 

hehe, what did you have in mind? :smileytongue:

 

ETA:  I just realized, I got a new symbol :smileysurprised:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very pretty Raven. Indeed, why not flaunt it.

@Kylie, Congratz on the new purple symbol. I think it's a prettier color. Did you see the Star Wars film where Princess Leia was captured and leashed by a chain attached to a collar around her neck and she was wearing a skimpy outfit? I'm thinking something like that. I know just the place.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

Did you see the Star Wars film where Princess Leia was captured and leashed by a chain attached to a collar around her neck and she was wearing a skimpy outfit? I'm thinking something like that. I know just the place.

You'll be in competition with Maddy, Randall.

Maddy the Hut.jpg

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites


Snugs McMasters wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

Did you see the Star Wars film where Princess Leia was captured and leashed by a chain attached to a collar around her neck and she was wearing a skimpy outfit? I'm thinking something like that. I know just the place.

You'll be in competition with Maddy, Randall.

Maddy the Hut.jpg


Charolotte Caxton bursts into laughter

Link to post
Share on other sites


Snugs McMasters wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

Did you see the Star Wars film where Princess Leia was captured and leashed by a chain attached to a collar around her neck and she was wearing a skimpy outfit? I'm thinking something like that. I know just the place.

You'll be in competition with Maddy, Randall.

Maddy the Hut.jpg


HAHAHA!!! Oh I remember that one so well Snugs! /me laughs so hard I spit my morning coffee on my keyboard!

@ all: It's wonderful to wake up and see how this thread went a bit wild during the night! :smileyvery-happy:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

Very lovely Lia. You're much prettier than Princess Leia.

@Snugs, for some reason I remembered Princess Leia looking much better than that. That fantasy is now ruined for me.

Princess_leia_slave_costume2.jpg

 

    It must just be the lighting, she's actually very pretty.

LOL Charo! I think this picture will bring Randall a huge comfort! :smileyvery-happy:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rehearsing for Sunday. For those who would like to carry the Oscar statue, here are two links to the MP. The first one is no copy/no modify/no transfer and comes with two poses. It's only 30L.

The second one is free and full perm.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AC-Oscar-Statuette-Box/751239

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SL-OSCAR-2009-TROPHY-FREE/434330

statue1.jpg

statue2.jpg

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...