And the Oscar goes to....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One week to go before the Academy Awards will be given in LA. Time to show your glamorous outfits ladies and gentlemen. A decor has been set for you to take your best pics and post them here! Please f

I did make it over there earlier :matte-motes-little-laugh: I'm hoping my internet has a better day tomorrow so I can have a little more fun with it lol. ETA ~ /me wonders how she ended up replying

This one was fun, thanks  

DQ Darwin wrote:

OMG Val, I have a problem!!!! I think I ate to much at Hippie's breakfast. I hope I can still fit one of my gowns tonight. I am on the treadmill now.....you have any ideas or tips, cries look at me......

PlumpDee.jpg

OMG Dee!  /me sends Dee some diet pills, and a trainer!  Quick Dee!  Almost time to get in that gown!

Peace!

• Like 1

Rift 1.jpg

My new job as a DPS Cleric in Telara has kept me occupied and busy these days. As with any low level member of the clergy, I can't afford good garbs and I've been wearing hand me down pants from higher level clerics. Anyway, Vigil the messenger, has given me a day off today so I took this opportunity to visit Val's red Carpet Oscar photoshoot.

Oscar swan_009.jpg

Here is me in Jessica Rabbit's outfit in latex version.

Oscar swan_001.jpg

And here is me in my most priced Bjork wardrobe! I look so good in this, Joan Rivers will have to think hard to come up with a good malignant pun!

• Like 4

Willow Danube wrote:

Rift 1.jpg

My new job as a DPS Cleric in Telara has kept me occupied and busy these days. As with any low level member of the clergy, I can't afford good garbs and I've been wearing hand me down pants from higher level clerics. Anyway, Vigil the messenger, has given me a day off today so I took this opportunity to visit Val's red Carpet Oscar photoshoot.

Oscar swan_009.jpg

Here is me in Jessica Rabbit's outfit in latex version.

Oscar swan_001.jpg

And here is me in my most priced Bjork wardrobe! I look so good in this, Joan Rivers will have to think hard to come up with a good malignant pun!

WOW!  And as Wildcat would say!  "Meow!"

Peace!

• Like 1

Limonella Sorbet wrote:

Sacha Baron Cohen tried to spill
Bisquick
on me!

It's OK...I saw that spill, and I ate it all up. They were happy they didn't have to clean the carpet.

I snuck in to see Uggie. Just a glimpse, he's the real star. But the anti canine factions in the Academy will never nominate a four legged actor!

Clar Oscar dog looks sm.png

I climbed up here for a better view. Well a nice lady said "Hello little doggy, do you want to be on camera too?" So I got ON the camera.

Oh, Uggie. The things I do for you.

Clar Oscar dog on camera sm.png

May the best actor win.

• Like 3
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.