And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is my favorite photo of you so far. Love the shoes. Remember when I said your photo was almost the perfect combination of cute and sexy in the Vanity thread? Strike the word almost. This is perfect.

@Cinnamon, beautiful matching dress in cinnamon. I like your red hair better for this photo.

@Lia, If you ask nicely, I'll return your shoes. She took her shoes off at threw them at me for making a joke of an adult nature at the Oscar's red carpet. What can I say? When I'm around a beautiful woman, I get nervous and start telling jokes.

@Val, blonde hair works for your alt. Sexy.

@Marianne, ty for the link to Tokyo Rose. I did buy a mesh jacket there.

Randall Ahren wrote:

This is my favorite photo of you so far. Love the shoes. Remember when I said your photo was
almost
the perfect combination of cute and sexy in the Vanity thread? Strike the word almost. This is perfect.

@Cinnamon, beautiful matching dress in cinnamon. I like your red hair better for this photo.

@Lia, If you ask nicely, I'll return your shoes. She took her shoes off at threw them at me for making a joke of an adult nature at the Oscar's red carpet. What can I say? When I'm around a beautiful woman, I get nervous and start telling jokes.

@Val, blonde hair works for your alt. Sexy.

@Marianne, ty for the link to Tokyo Rose. I did buy a mesh jacket there.

So this should be my choice for the Oscars instead of the gold?

Thank you :)

Anna Ermintrood wrote:

Thank you everyone for your lovely compliments

@Kylie its from Sweeter Than Candy.There are actually 2 versions of the dress you can wear but I think the longer one looks better.:smileyhappy:

Thanks, much appreciated :)

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Am I too late?  Hope not - RL has kept me busy, but I had just enough time to dress up and do a little posing.  Thank you Caiobella for the help with hair editing!!!!!  I couldn't decide whether to remain a redhead or go darker - so here are both options.

Snapshot1_003.jpg

Snapshot1_015.jpg

My favorite dress! :heart: You look stunning, although now I'll have to rethink what to wear for the group shot :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.