And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

GIVE THE OSCARS BACK SNUGS!!! Even though they are made in China, we need them for the Sunday group picture! THIEF! Maddy, call 911!!!

I didn't take them, she did. Although she claims to be your friend, I wouldn't trust her any farther than I could throw... well I just wouldn't trust her. As the world's most ineffective conscience, there's not much I can do to help you, beyond calling 911.

I am currently on hold with them, in the queue right behind someone who's screeching cat alerted him to the disappearance of his tardis.

• Like 1

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

GIVE THE OSCARS BACK SNUGS!!! Even though they are made in China, we need them for the Sunday group picture! THIEF! Maddy, call 911!!!

I didn't take them, she did. Although she claims to be your friend, I wouldn't trust her any farther than I could throw... well I just wouldn't trust her. As the world's most ineffective conscience, there's not much I can do to help you, beyond calling 911.

I am currently on hold with them, in the queue right behind someone who's screeching cat alerted him to the disappearance of his tardis.

The evidence is in the hover text. 

valerie Inshan wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:

schizophrénie
:
WordReference English-French Dictionary © 2012

schizophrénie
nf
neurotic
schizophrenia

Quoting the terms of service agreement, Valerie? :P

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes. It most commonly manifests itself as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction.

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

lol, amazing how you can find just about everything on the marketplace! :smileyvery-happy: You sure deserve this Osca, Saraya! What a lovely blonde you make! :smileyhappy:

I know Val :)  Anything you may ever want or need..lol,  And thanks Val, you are sweet to say so :)   But it is going to be a hard decision for the judges I think, so many beautiful people here :smileyvery-happy:

And thankyou to you as well Raven :)  This has been a fun thread to participate in, everyone is having fun dressing up and having a good time :)

Oh and all my gowns are from Azul, I don't buy from anywhere else.  If you spend 5k or more a month there (which I easily did once :smileyvery-happy: )  You get a free gown each month after that. :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

You are such a gentleman with all the ladies in this thread Randall. You make a wonderful master of ceremony! :smileyhappy:

@ All: what about a group picture on Sunday for the closing ceremony, let's say at noon SLT? What do you think?

Awww, shucks. /toes floor. Noon SLT will be difficult for me and I think most people in far eastern time zones. If you can postpone it to about 5 PM SLT, I could attend.

@Kylie, ty. /sees nobody is watching and pinches your rear.

@Saraya. Very nice. I did something for you. /points to area just below his right eye.

@Irene /blows kiss

@Mandy, really lovely.

@Raven, yes I am rather fond of the ladies.

@Hippie, just like a rock star, always showing up late. No thread is complete you post. Your consort looks very enchanting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.