• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bethany Easterling

In latest version of Firestorm I have lost my inventry button, have reinstalled and still missing. H

Question

I downloaded latest Firestorm and was ok for a week. Then said Bridge could not be done to create my own. No idea how to as not a geek. Then clothes went wild, and would not detach or leave avitar and was left with multi outfits. I had to change to another viwer. When i went back, I now have no inventry button on the bottom of screen and nowwhere can I find how to get it back! I have reinstalled it with same result so have to switch viewers when I need to access inventry which is a pain. Can you help please?

2 answers to this question

Perhaps (I'm not sure) you should try right click the botton bar and see if the Inventory button is unchecked.

Go to the Avatar menu at the top left of the screen. Click on "inventory" to show/hide. This should restore the icon both in the bottom and the right side bars.

firestorm.jpg