Aditi major problem, NOTHING is saving on logout.

Zuren Scribe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In my last Aditi session, I did a number of things including mesh uploads, lots and lots of editing of a highly detailed item, etc. Everything seemed fine, so after I was done, I logged out.

When I log back in, first of all it says "Location not found" all the time, despite I had it on "My Last Location" and was in Morris, a perfectly valid region. I logged into the generic starting place it stuck me in, then tried TPing to Morris, it worked without any problems. That was weird.

Next, ALL of my meshes I uploaded previously are completely gone, and ALL of my editing on the highly detailed item was lost. 4 hours 100% completely wasted.

Why isn't Aditi saving my progress when I do anything on it, log out, and relogin to it? It's not even remembering what sim I was on, any uploads period, any edits, any ANYTHING.

Please help, this is just......so frustrating 

@Reeva - That's not good. :/ Do you remember if the glitch fixed itself when you logged into Agni again, then back to Aditi? I'm just trying to figure out what caused it to seemingly randomly fix itself.

@Benn - There is no problem with my contact list at all, it remembers any changes to that without issues. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.