Babysitter For Hire

AliGoesRawr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

нєℓℓσ! тнαηкѕ ƒσя яєα∂ιηg му тняєα∂!

му ηαмє ιѕ αℓιѕση, αη∂ ι'м ℓσσкιηg тσ вαвуѕιт ѕє¢ση∂ℓιƒє ¢нιℓ∂яєη. ι'м gяєαт ωιтн кι∂ѕ, αη∂ ι'м ωιℓℓιηg тσ тяανєℓ тσ уσυя ℓαη∂ αη∂ вαвуѕιт. ι нανє ησ тιмє ℓιмιтѕ. ι נυѕт ρяєƒєя ησт тσ ∂σ αηутнιηg мσяє тнαη αη єηтιяє ∂αу. ι'м ωιℓℓιηg тσ ωαт¢н уσυя кι∂ѕ ωнєη уσυ gσ συт ση σ¢¢αѕισηѕ, ωσяк, єт¢, σя ωнαтєνєя тнє ѕιтυαтιση нαρρєηѕ тσ вє. ι'м νєяу Ⴣσя∂αвℓє, αη∂ gσσ∂ ωιтн кι∂ѕ. ι'м ƒυη, єηєяgєтι¢, αη∂ ι'м ησт αт αℓℓ ¢αяєℓєѕѕ. ι'ℓℓ ѕρєη∂ тιмє ωιтн уσυя кι∂ѕ ωнιℓє ι вαвуѕιт тнєм.

It's 100 Linden an hour. If you come home early I'll give you "credit" on your next babysitting session.

I'll babysit any ages.

Contact me inworld, or send me a message. You can even reply to this thread, I'll keep watch of it.

Good luck finding a "babysitting" job that pays. You're more likely to find a role-playing situation, since children under 16 (too old for a babysitter, imo...) aren't allowed on the main grid and are instead restricted to the estate of their "Sponsoring Organization." I'm not sure that too many adults are going to be willing to pay you to "babysit" another adult who is role-playing their "child."

BTW... ¥ʘɥɌ ⱣΘŞť Íş ĦƌƦđ ŧő ɌɛȺԀ.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.