Darklife Revive in Progress!

Ethen Pow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you were a Darklife player like myself, then this will make you giggity with Joy as I am taking control of the project with Mark Busch as a minor support in the back. Its being fixed to work again after all these Years of having it be down.

For those that where around when it was alive and missed out, then you missed out on some epic gaming that Secondlife had to offer!

For those that are saying, "what the hell is darklife?"

Darklife (to what I know) the first full RPG made inside Secondlife, this isn't a combat system, this is a real original game in secondlife, like tech warfare but being a RPG than a RTS. you fight monsters to gain exp to levelup as well get gold form their corpses, then get to a point to can head to another sim and pvp other players (which is awesome).

"ok, can I play it?"

No not yet as we are still fixing it and getting it ready to be able to handle many things together. Its slightly set in Drakeal Prime in the South East courner at the time, but it won't be playable until I give the word

"Need Help, need a scirpter, a modeler"

Heck ya, once this sucker is RE-released I will need to get more content on it and maybe on a cluster of sims so I NEED HELP.

"No way, Darklife is dead, where is your proof"

ok, goto my sim Drakeal Prime, you should see the stuff there showing its being worked on on the south east part of the sim

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuI8keIVdNo&context=C3018e31ADOEgsToPDskKFcCxetNeTbxiEKtQVEAKA

For those than want to stay updated with notices about darklife and its re-release join a group called "drakeal" (without the quotes of course)

Now there are bugs and issues that Darklife still has and I want to eliminate before its released. If you have questions join the group.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.