Back flips when running

RitterAlvarez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Generally speaking, an AO is a HUD attachment.  Right-click on it and choose Detach.  If you do not see a HUD then look at what you are wearing using the Appearance - Wearing tab.  Find the AO and again right-click and select Detach.  Finally, if you are using a 3rd party viewer like Firestorm that has a built-in AO, follow the instructions from the maker to detach or turn-off.

--Cinn

RitterAlvarez wrote:

Not only do I hop up and down but if I try to run I end up doing back flips????

How to correct?

You should be able to click on it, get a menu, and choose the run animation.

It sounds like this is a free one, and with an AO that complex it might be a copybot one. You can find a cheap one at Oracul.

• 3 months later...

Many A/O's are modifiable. They allow you to add or delete animations as you desire.  Most will have a note card explaining how.  It can be very worth your time to learn how to do this.

Many older residents will know how to do this so you could ask a friend to walk you through the process.  The basics of it are very simple actually. 

If you paid for your A/O and are concerned about breaking it pick up a freebie and play with it.  I have destroyed many a freebie just to see what I could do.  I have tortured many a prim to death.  I may be going to SL hell for this but it was fun when I did it.  ;)

In the long run, learning how to do this will make your SL simpler, easier and more fun!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.