Failed Paypal Transaction

SilkyVv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Is there and problem with Linden Lab server or are they updating it as i was unable to purchase some Lindens via PayPal? I have followed their setup requirementand changed the billing limit for Linden Lab and it still cant go through. 

I will call directly to paypal support but i am certain they will say its the merchant issue. ;(  AND I need to SHOPPPPPPP..... lol

Regards

Vv

You'd better call the billing support. Then you should be able to SHOPPPPPPP!!!:smileyvery-happy:

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

Email : support@payments.secondlife.com

Hi Valerie,

Thanx for you lead. I have sopken to Paypal and they insisted me to speak to my bank Online Banking Tech Team and not their Customer Service as the problem generated from their online technical side. Since its 8.30pm my time, i can only speak to customer service and true enough, he cant help much as he need to refer to the "back office" which only operate from 9am-5pm!!!!! :matte-motes-sour: 

So he can only suggest that i try to repeat the transaction again after they perform their Reset Maintenance around 12 midnight otherwise I will have to call back on MONDAY to get hold of their technical team!!!!!  

Oh my GAWDDDDDD !!! I hope it resolved and sorry if i my statement seems to be pointing to Linden Lab. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Rgds

Vv

check your payment information to make sure nothing has changed  with it..

some of us have had our payment information changed without knowing about it..

the way we ended up finding out was when we went to go buy lindens and couldn't..

just make sure it hasn't reverted back to some older information or something like that..

Same issue here.  I have both CC and Paypal .  Had to cancel my CC recently due to fraud.  That's my default pay method, so I entered a new CC and tried to remove the old one.  No dice. It still defaults to the old CC number.   I have Paypal, so I used that for MP purchases until Paypal suddenly wouldn't take my password and kept coming up with an error message.  I tried clicking the link on the purchase order page to see "other options" but the link doesn't take me anywhere.  Anybody have other suggestions?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.