How are you currently earning from second life?

redfox12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Cinn said:

I follow Peggy Paperdoll around and pick up the lindens she drops. **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyvery-happy:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

-----------------------

You got enough for that $L1 demo yet?  :matte-motes-kiss:

I suggest that you re-read all of the answers to the other times you have asked versions of this same question here during the past week or two. 

The bottom line is that it is extremely hard to earn "real money" in SL.  For the same amount of time and effort, you can earn a LOT more by getting a job in RL.  The only people who make a fair amount of money in SL are creators who have a special talent, and some very lucky entrepreneurs who have managed to invest in land at the right time and are getting a good return on real estate rental and sales.  If you want to work, do it because you enjoy it.  If you are coming to SL in order to make a lot of money, you will almost certainly be disappointed.

• Like 2

You just keep asking, and you're just going to get the same answers. How much you make depends on what you do. Very few people earn "real money" on SL. Why? Because SL isn't geared for that. SL is not a job. There ARE people who earn a great deal of income, but almost all of them are creators. Become a creator, get really good at it, and sell what you make. You might build a decent base there and earn a bit of cash. But if all you're really looking for in SL is to make a little money, log out, find a job-searching site, and get a job in RL. You'll earn way more that way.

Hello again. I counted 6 threads asking for the same thing. This could be a record! Maybe creation as already mentioned is the only way to earn many L$ which you can turn in real money. This way you will have a small income. On the other side i would suggest you to find a job in real life. If you have already one, start to look for a second one. It is preferable.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.