Sign in to follow this  
Kylie Jaxxon

FB to allow fake names

Only users with a large amount of subscribers? I wonder what the magic number of subscribers will be. Getting to use a fake name would create an anointed tier.

Bree Giffen wrote:

Only users with a large amount of subscribers? I wonder what the magic number of subscribers will be. Getting to use a fake name would create an anointed tier.

Yeah, Bree...I questioned that also :(

sirhc Weatherwax wrote:

Why - did they finally work out that my av has more disposable income and contacts than its driver? =^^=

I never quite could figure out their reasoning on that...whether it's me in there with my real name or a fake name, there is still a human being bombarded with ads, etc...

Yes... Everything you ever posted is there forever, even if not visible atm. Like a public database for "someone" to use lol

but that database needs to have only real people, thats why Fb "killed" tons of SL avis last year, mine too :(

They sort of do already.  When I got mine I had to show them my trademark registration as it showed as a trademark name but since we own my name it wasn't too hard to do.

fb now a public company. they will be in deep trouble if they say they will delete and then not do. is one thing for a private company to wing this kinda stuff but not for a public company

They won't pay users for their information that they earn from (now estimated at $100 per user after the float). Do they give anything back?

Anyway, I don't even see that FB thumbs up image anymore (the TRACKIING ICON), anywhere. Successful blockage of FB is successful.