Second Life down?

HarmonyHarper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now on Gridstatus:

[postED 1:41PM PST, 16 February 2012] We are experiencing an outage which may have caused some Residents to be logged out of Second Life.  Some regions will also be unavailable. Secondlife.com, the Marketplace and our support services for tickets and live chat are also unavailable.  We are working on the outage and will update this blog as more information is available.

Chriss

From a friend:

Network Outage
Posted by Status Desk on February 16th, 2012 at 01:41 pm PST
[postED 1:41PM PST, 16 February 2012] We are experiencing an outage which may have caused some Residents to be logged out of Second Life. Some regions will also be unavailable. Secondlife.com, the Marketplace and our support services for tickets and live chat are also unavailable. We are working on the outage and will update this blog as more information is available.

Well ive logged in ....very slow but the dashboard/accounting screen on the web page is still offline.

I havent been able to get inworld for a couple of days now and also missed V day on MP because of George Bush. Now I will never get the chance to tell that person how much I luvd em. Being kinda 'unco' anyways, if I cant get inworld without crashing, freezing, or being able to shop I may as well get back to RL where that kinda stuffs easier to do, or avoid. Mmmn I may even have to move to another VW if this BS dosent get fixed. Thanx GB

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

You should have been here back in 2007...this happened ALL THE TIME!!!  You just have to wait it out.

I was, and thats the reason i quit this game before. I thought by now they would have this stuff figured out so i decided to join again.

When was the last grid outage?  I can't remember when it was........the last time I remember the grid going down was one New Years (or close to New Years) and the screaming and crying about the parties being missed because of it.  It was well over 2 years ago.

If you truly can't take it then don't let the door smack you on the backside on your way out.  You truly don't have much to offer the residents of SL with an attitude like that.

I was here part of 2005 and all of 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011..........the problem has steadily gotten better.  SL is not an exact science.  It's mostly entirely experimental.  No one has done it before and with all the copy cats out there, they haven't figured it out either.  Get a grip.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.