How can computer be set for lag meter Client frame rate to be below 10

sagia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

No.  The solution is not to turn off the indicator.  It's to take steps to increase your frame rate.  ( Putting black tape over the "Check Engine" light on your car's dashboard doesn't make a problem go away.  It just hides it. )  Try reducing your Quality slider by one step (from Ultra to High or High to Medium), or reducing your draw distance, or turning off anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering.  You will see a slightly lower quailty, but your FPS will improve because the viewer is matched better to what your computer can handle.

• Like 1

Good! I mean, good that you meant "above 10." You had me worried there. Lag is a tricky problem to solve. There are many sources, and the ones that are most important for most people are on their own computers. That makes lag difficult to diagnose from a distance. Take a look at the suggestions at http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=fs_very_laggy . I already suggested some of the more obvious ones, and you have apparently tried them. There are others, though, so give them a try till you find what works best for your system.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.