Want custom animation(s) for an AO, please.

Dante Zadark

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, I've had a look on the market place, done endless searches in-viewer and on Google, but not found the sort of thing I'm looking for.

I am sort of a Mage in SL, and pretty much live at one of the leading Magic stores (Arcanum).

I love wielding staves, but most animation override packs end up hitting me in the head with them! Or flinging them around like they're weightless.

What I am looking for is a few animations, if possible.. I'm not sure if these can be done but I figured I'd ask..

̶W̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶-̶ ̶U̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶ ̶(̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶M̶o̶d̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶)̶ 

̶S̶i̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶L̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶a̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶p̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶o̶r̶ ̶(̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶w̶i̶e̶l̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶)̶  DONE! 

Jump - Maybe holds the staff with 2 hands diagonally (from left shoulder to right hip) - or appears to hold it like that.

If someone knows of animations similar to these, could you point me in the right direction please :)

If not, I'm willing to pay for them. Please post here or leave me an IM/Notecard in game. 

Thank you for reading :)

Hopefully I'll get a reply in this forum subsection.

Most 'Cane' animations seem to be for canes from hand to floor, rather than a full staff. 

The staff has modify permissions, so I am able to stretch to increase/decrease length as I need.

This is how my avatar's staff looks (one of 2 outfits, both have similar style staves)

WM Avatar_002-2.png

(not my avatar, I bought it from the arcanum... ) (yes, i did mess up with background eraser here :P)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.