Having a partner on premium land

Aya Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can do anything on Premium Land (more commonly called Mainland), provided it fits within Community Standards, SL ToS and the appropriate land rating for your land.

On General (G) land you wouldn't be able to have any explicit scenes/poseballs/furniture, but everywhere else you can basically do as you please.

HTD Aya wrote:

I just got a Home, but I cant hear any music, how do I fix that?

if you know the url..all you need to do is right click on the land..the actually ground and then choose about land..then go to the sound tab and you will see a slot for a music stream url..just put the url in that slot and close the about land  and then click your music player..if the url is an active station you should have music playing..that is if you have streaming music setup on your viewer in the audio/video section of your preferences..

Hello HTD and welcome to SL Forums. The answer about your boyfriend is yes of course. G = General maturity rating (level). About music add a radio station under Menu World --> About Land --> Sound. Check also that you have streaming music and media enabled under Preferences --> Sound & Media. If finally you want to give to your boyfriend the right to rezz there you have to set your land your group (costs 100L$ if you haven't already one) and invite him into the group opening the permission for rezz (parcel powers --> Always allow to rezz here).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.