How to sequence Bits & Bobs Lovescene animations using MLPv2

Buddy Munro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am actully exhuming this topic from the OLD Second Life Forum Archives because I don't think the question ever got answered...

I am trying to do a SEQUENCE for Bits and Bobs Lovescene using MLPv2, but I am pretty new at it and wondered if someone else has actually accomplished this yet. I was going to try Lovescene III first, since it is copiable and if I mess up, I can just start with a fresh copy.  Once I figure out how to do it, I will try Lovescene I and II.

I know Cheree Bury, the owner of ChereeMotion Owner, was working on this clear back in 2009, but I haven't been able to contact her yet to see if she got it working.

So anyway, if you have tried this and got it to work, I would love to ask some questions and maybe take a peek at your SEQUENCE Notecard.

Thanks,

Buddy Munro

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Supposed to be able to do that, I've never figured it out myself but. I find it works well for me to load the animations as separate menu items, so I can change them when I want. I know its not elegant, and sometimes you want the changes to be automated.

Try the MLPV wiki? But it seems to be gone now? hmm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.